Responsible for the content of this website:
Phone: +49 (0)29 21 / 78-08-0
Arnsberg district court, trade register no. 5450
Sales tax identification number in accordance with § 27 a of the Federal VAT Act: DE126638750
Authorised representative: Dipl.Kfm. Thomas Trockels
Warweg 7, 31089 Duingen
Industriestraße 7, 49497 Mettingen
Data Protection Supervisory Authority:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information material is hereby expressly rejected. The operator of the website expressly takes legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information (e.g., spam mail).
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these Internet pages under § 7 (1) TMG and according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as service providers are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or investigate circumstances which indicate an illicit activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with the general laws remain unaffected. Any liability in this respect is, however, only incurred from the moment that knowledge of the specific breach of law is obtained. If we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
Liability for Links:
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these third-party contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without specific indications of an infringement. We will remove such links immediately, if we become aware of any legal infringements.
Note on the Dispute Settlement Procedure under the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
EU Commission’s online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure at a consumer arbitration board.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to copyright protection within the meaning of § 7 German Copyright Law. The use of texts and illustrations, even in excerpts, violates the provisions of copyright without the prior written consent and is thus illegal. This applies in particular to all exploitation rights such as duplication, translation or use in electronic systems. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Logos and brand names used are the property of their respective registered owners. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
General guidelines for use:
1. The company Kuchenmeister GmbH, with headquarters in Coesterweg 31, 59494 Soest, operates an online website with the internet address www.kuchenmeister.de which serves the purposes of providing information to and communicating with internet users.
2. As the provider of a teleservice, Kuchenmeister GmbH shall only collect, process or use personal data (individual information regarding personal or factual relationships for a certain or particular person) to the extent required to administer the teleservice (user data). Processing and use of the user data for other purposes is performed only with the explicit consent of you, the user. We do not regard the use of the website as expressing consent, and nor is the use of the Kuchenmeister website dependent on the granting of your consent.
3. You have the right to withdraw your permission for the future storage, processing or use of your data at any time with immediate effect. The withdrawal declaration can be made either in written form or by electronic means. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please send us an e-mail to info[at]kuchenmeister[dot]de
Responsibility for content:
1. Kuchenmeister GmbH is responsible for all proprietary content of the website according to general law.
2. Kuchenmeister GmbH is responsible for external content provided for use on the website only to the extent that it is aware of this content and there are technical and reasonable options to prevent use.
3. No liability is accepted for external content to which Kuchenmeister GmbH merely provides access. An automatic and short-term provision of external content on the grounds of user query is deemed provision of access.
4. Obligations for blocking the use of illegal content in accordance with general law remain unaffected, if Kuchenmeister GmbH gains knowledge of said content while adhering to communications secrecy according to § 88 of the German Telecommunications Act (TKG) and if a block is technically possible and reasonable.